Today Hailee made Lemon Basil Pork Chops. She used 3 regular cut Bone-In pork chops. This is a easy meal that is easily under $20 for everything. Click the link below to watch the video.
What you need:
1 Basil stem/stalk
3 pork chops
1. wash then zest the lemons
2. cut lemons in half after you have zested and juice them. The lemon zest and juice can be together. We will mix them shortly.
3. Chiffonade the basil, which means cut into long thin strips. Then mix with the lemon zest and juice.
4. add a little bit of olive oil then salt and pepper to taste.
5. Time to cook! I grill them then put them in the broiler. I didn't time it, I used a thermometer and reached 145 internal temperature.